Posted on June 24, 2010 by rentmaxcarrental
While the heat of summer has certainly been around for weeks, the season has only officially started this week. Most of us have been in a summer frame of mind for weeks. What are your summer travel plans? Heading to South Florida? Saving money with a staycation? Check out our summer road trip travel tips to help you make the most of your South Florida vacation.
- Enjoy the sights: Taking the “scenic route” in South Florida has a somewhat different meaning than other parts of the state or even the country. That’s because South Florida has some of the most breathtaking views from our very own highways and interstates. Famous scenic roadways include MacArthur Causeway, Venetian Causeway, Seven Mile Bridge, A1A, and Las Olas Boulevard, just to name a few.
- Create an itinerary: Check out tourism sites like Visit Florida and the Greater Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) for outstanding travel guides to South Florida. From hotel deals to restaurant maps to attractions and community happenings, you can easily plan your trip with ease, saving you time and stress when you arrive.
- Beat the heat: The South Florida sun may be fun, but it can also be fierce. Make sure you drink plenty of water and wear sunscreen to keep your trip enjoyable. Also, never leave pets or people in cars without the air conditioner on. Opened windows alone offer very little relief from the scorching South Florida heat. You can also try mixing up outdoor and indoor activities to help you acclimate to the humid weather. Also, take care not to leave heat-sensitive items (e.g., electronics) in direct sunlight or in hot cars.
- Pack light: Not only will packing light save you airline check-on baggage fees, but it will also keep your road trip more comfortable and safe. Vehicles packed to the brim with luggage and travel accessories like pillows and blankets can be uncomfortable and more importantly, block a driver’s view.
If you plan on renting a car for your South Florida summer travel this year, check out our competitive rates at rentmaxcarrental.com or call us toll free 24/7 at 1-877-572-9963.
Filed under: Florida Keys, Ft. Lauderdale International Airport Car Rental, Miami International Airport Car Rental, West Palm Beach International Airport Car Rental | Tagged: road trip tips, South Florida summer vacation, summer travel tips | 1 Comment »
Posted on June 18, 2010 by rentmaxcarrental
South Florida encompasses more than the glamorous city of Miami and the stunning beaches of Fort Lauderdale, it also includes the city of West Palm Beach. Rent Max Car Rental recognizes that your South Florida travels may take you to the region’s northern border. To that end, we are proud to announce our expansion with the opening of our West Palm Beach office.
Located at 1301 Belvedere Road, our facility allows us to bring our customer-friendly car rental services to individuals traveling to Palm Beach International Airport. The opening marks the continuation of Rent Max’s efforts to bring a superior car rental experience to all of South Florida. Our expansion will continue in the near future with the opening of our Fort Lauderdale by the Sea office.
Why Rent Max Car Rental?
We’ve got South Florida covered. From Palm Beach International Airport to Fort Lauderdale International Airport to Miami International Airport, we are located in close proximity to South Florida’s major airports. We even provide a complimentary shuttle service from the airport to our facility.
Superb service. Tired of long lines and the rental car counter? At Rent Max, you’re never just another number. Experience our professional service and know what it is to feel like a VIP every time you rent a car.
Friendly Staff. Not familiar with South Florida? Our friendly staff can provide you with directions or you can upgrade your rental to add a GPS for a small fee. We can also give you ideas of places to visit and in some cases arrange ticket purchases for you.
Cash rentals. Credit card requirements are a thing of the past at Rent Max. We offer cash rentals for your convenience.
Competitive rates. Save money with our competitive rates. As a result of our status as an independent car rental establishment, Rent Max offers rates that are often lower than big-name companies.
Green cars. Rent Max is as concerned about the future of the environment as you are. We offer a variety of Toyota hybrid vehicles from sedans to SUV’s.
Get more information about our West Palm Beach location or make a reservation at rentmaxcarrental.com or call us toll free 24/7 at 1-877-572-9963. Stay up-to-date on promotions and news when you join our networking on Facebook, Twitter or Merchant Circle.
Filed under: West Palm Beach International Airport Car Rental | Tagged: West Palm Beach, West Palm car rentals, West Palm rental cars | 8 Comments »
Posted on May 19, 2010 by rentmaxcarrental
You’ve seen the scene on television shows and in the movies for decades—pristine beaches, models, celebrities, luxury stores, top-rated restaurants, fast cars, and sizzling nightlife. No matter where you’re from, the odds are you’ve heard of South Beach. Why? South Beach is synonymous with Miami and it’s often the star of the show whenever the city is mentioned. Beyond its superstar status, “SoBe” is a community rich in culture. See it like a local with out list of the top 5 things to do in South Beach.
- Lincoln Road – Lincoln Road is a pedestrian mall in South Beach where the people watching is as good as the shopping. From art galleries to boutiques to famous restaurants to coffee houses and bars, Lincoln Road has plenty to see and do. Located between Alton Road and Washington Avenue, the roads in the shopping district are closed to vehicle traffic to make way for shoppers, beach goers, pets, roller bladders, bicyclists, and even entertainers. Its eclectic environment is the epitome of South Beach and the reason it tops our list of things to do in South Beach.
- Miami Beach Convention Center – While the facility alone is nothing to write home about, the Miami Beach Convention Center is the star of the show when it comes to exhibitions, conventions and trade shows. The Miami Beach Convention Center is where some of the most famous annual shows take place including the South Florida International Auto Show, Miami International Boat Show and Art Basel Miami Beach.
- South of Fifth – The southernmost area of South Beach is South of Fifth or SoFi. Named for its geographic location—it is literally the area located south of Fifth Street—the neighborhood is packed with famous South Beach hotspots. Here you’ll find Nikki Beach, Taverna Opa of South Beach, Big Pink Restaurant of South Beach, Prime 112, and much, much more.
- Jackie Gleason Theater – Located adjacent to the Miami Beach Convention Center, the Jackie Gleason Theater is where the stars come to shine. From popular recording artists to eloquent dance companies to well-known comedians, the Theater hosts hundreds of shows all year long.
- Versace Mansion – Now named The Villa by Barton G., this iconic estate will forever be known as the Versace Mansion. Once the home of Italian fashion designer Gianni Versace, the mansion is now a boutique luxury hotel, restaurant and event space. Visit a true South Beach legacy at 1116 Ocean Drive.
Don’t forget the beaches. You’re guaranteed to be in the middle of the action when you beach it between 1st Street and 12th Street. Enjoy all the things to do in South Beach in one of our convenient rentals. Our shuttle will pick you up from the airport and get you efficiently situated with your rental car so that you can spend more time on the beach and less time dealing with travel plans. Visit www.rentmaxcarrental.com or call our 24-hour toll free line at 1-877-572-9963 to make your reservation.
Filed under: Miami Attractions, South Beach Car Rental, South Florida Attractions | Tagged: attractions South Beach, South Beach attractions, South Beach things to do, things to do in South Beach | Leave a comment »
Posted on May 14, 2010 by rentmaxcarrental
You’re planning a family vacation to South Florida. It’s fun, exciting, and you’re giddy with anticipation. So as you finalize all of your plans, how is it that your rental car is one of the most exorbitant expenses on your list?
This is not an unusual occurrence. Renting a car in your travels can consume a large portion of your trip allowances, and consequently place restrictions on other activities you’d like to enjoy while away. Aren’t all travelers looking for the best rental car rate?
It is a recurring issue for consumers. Rental car companies located on airport properties are significantly more expensive than those located in near proximity. The taxes and airport concession fees can cost a bundle, and unfortunately, that cost it passed on to the consumer. But so many travelers fall victim to the assumption that there’s not another option out there. Sure, renting a car right at the airport is convenient. But let’s look at the big picture: you could skip all the fees and – depending on the length of your rental – save a ton of money. Just think of the possibilities.
Whether you’re a fun-loving traveler on a new adventure, or a business associate who plans to bounce from meeting to presentation, you undoubtedly prefer the best rental car rate. No one wants to pay more than they have to. The good news is Rent Max is allows for all of the perks and none of the frustration.
How can Rent Max save you money?
- Rent Max is not located on airport premises, so we can offer cheaper rates from the get-go. Now you’re thinking, “By the time I pay for a taxi to get to the rental company, the lower price won’t make much of a difference.” And this is where perk number two comes into play.
- Rent Max offers complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off, eliminating the need for additional planning or expense. While this added bonus is not true of most rental car companies located off airport property, Rent Max works to minimize your cost and maximize your convenience.
- The best rental car rate only gets better with the current packages and promotions Rent Max can boast of proudly, encompassing both your vehicle and accommodation needs.
- Perhaps one of the biggest perks of all? Rent Max is an independent car rental company. That means fewer hassles and better customer service than other big, impersonal businesses.
- Let’s not forget about the convenient locations! Serving Miami International Airport, Fort Lauderdale International Airport, and Palm Beach International Airport, your perfect vacation to South Florida is just a phone call or click away.
Let Rent Max simplify your plans, save your traveling funds and keep the stress out of the equation. Call us at (305) 910-7071 or visit www.rentmaxcarrental.com to reserve your car rental today. Get up-to-date on current promotions by visiting us on Merchant Circle, Twitter or Facebook.
Filed under: Ft. Lauderdale International Airport Car Rental, Miami International Airport Car Rental, West Palm Beach International Airport Car Rental | Tagged: best car rental rate Miami, best rental car rate south florida | 1 Comment »
Posted on May 6, 2010 by rentmaxcarrental
South Florida exudes posh living in its very own City of Boca Raton. Located on the east coast where high-class meets tropical, Boca Raton is renown for its pristine homes and upscale shopping. Although the lavishly landscaped city (no billboards are permitted here) is mostly called home by affluent individuals, it is also home to several free attractions offering a break from the city’s high-price tag.
- Town Center at Boca Raton: As the largest indoor mall in Palm Beach County, the Town Center at Boca Raton is also a popular tourist attraction. It is renown not only as the geographic center of the city, but also for its eclectic mix of stores that include department stores such as Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, and Nordstrom, as well as everything from Louis Vuitton and Burberry to Victoria’s Secret and Abercrombie & Fitch. Fashionistas can easily spend the day here spotting the latest trends while athletes can boost their metabolism by walking around Town Center’s multiple spacious wings.
- Mizner Park: Mizner Park, an outdoor shopping and dining center, is located in downtown Boca Raton and is known for its expansive areas that include shops, restaurants, a fully landscaped park in the center of the development, and the Mizner Park Amphitheater. So soak up South Florida’s sun and enjoy the sights at this plush development.
- Boca Raton Museum of Art: Located in Mizner Park, the Boca Raton Museum of Art presents exhibits of national and international importance as well as offers lectures, gallery tours and studio art classes. The Musuem is open Tuesday through Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Admission is free for children ages 12 and under.
- Boca Raton Historical Society: The Boca Raton Historical Society offers free exhibits to the public at the city’s Town Hall building, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Exhibits topics include photography, arts, crafts, architecture and history.
- Spanish River Park: A part of the intercoastal waterway, Spanish River Park offers a myriad of activities for the whole family. From designated picnic areas complete with grills, tables and restrooms to its beach to nature trails, Spanish River Park has plenty of free activities for visitors. The Park is open seven days a week from 8:00 a.m. to sundown.
Enjoy all there is to see and do in Boca Raton with the help of our car rental services. Log on to www.rentmaxcarrentals.com to reserve your vehicle. (PS-Take advantage of our 10% off and GPS upgrade promotions when you book in May 2010.)
Save here! Become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or check us out on Merchant Circle for up-to-the minute car rental promotion deals.
Filed under: South Florida Attractions | Tagged: Boca Raton Attractions, Boca Raton Florida, things to do in Boca Raton | Leave a comment »
Posted on April 28, 2010 by rentmaxcarrental
Can you believe it? May is already here. That means that summer is upon us and South Florida’s tropical weather is back. (Beach anyone?) To help ring in the sizzling weather and even hotter attractions and events, Rent Max Car Rental is offering car rental promotion deals that will keep your budget nice and cool.
Receive 10% off your next car rental. Rent Max Car Rental is celebrating the beginning of summer by passing on the savings to you. Save 10% off your next reservation when you book by May 31, 2010 with our car rental promotion. So go ahead and book that beach vacation or attend that business expo, we’ll help you keep your trip on budget.
Free GPS upgrade. South Florida’s beautiful cityscape is one of the world’s most sought after views, but it can also be overwhelming to navigate. Keep your travels on track with Rent Max Car Rental’s free GPS upgrade. Rent Max will give you complimentary use of a GPS for your vehicle when you reserve five days or more by May 31, 2010.
Top 5 reasons to reserve a rental car with Rent Max Car Rental:
- We’ve got South Florida covered. From Palm Beach International Airport to Fort Lauderdale International Airport to Miami International Airport, our rental car services will accommodate your South Florida travel destination needs.
- Superb service. Tired of just being another reservation at a rental car counter? Experience Rent Max’s professional service and know what it is to feel like a VIP every time you rent a car.
- Cash rentals. Traveling from abroad? Don’t let credit card issues keep you from a quality car rental. Rent Max Car Rental offers cash rentals for your convenience.
- Competitive rates. South Florida can get expensive. Let Rent Max Car Rental help you save money with our competitive rates. For as low as $14.95 per day (pending dates) you can be on the road towards one fantastic trip.
- Take advantage of one of our May car rental promotion deals. Log on to www.rentmaxcarrental,com to take advantage of our 10% off and GPS upgrade promotions.
Be up-to-date on exclusive promotions! Become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or check us out on Merchant Circle for up-to-the minute car rental promotion deals.
Filed under: Ft. Lauderdale International Airport Car Rental, Miami Car Rental, Miami International Airport Car Rental, South Beach Car Rental, West Palm Beach International Airport Car Rental | Tagged: Car Rental Promotion, Rental Car Promotion | Leave a comment »
Posted on April 23, 2010 by rentmaxcarrental
Fort Lauderdale—the city of pristine beaches, yachts, exquisite dining, fine shopping, and lively nightlife—is a visitor’s dream. Luckily, the city isn’t reserved for millionaires. Amid the ritz and glitz of the city are plenty of gems that will accommodate any budget, which is why we’ve assembled this list of the top five must-see attractions and things to do in Fort Lauderdale.
- Riverwalk – Nestled in downtown Fort Lauderdale is Riverwalk, the city’s center for all things fun. From dining to arts to shopping to nightlife and even special events, Riverwalk has something for everyone. Attractions include the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Museum of Science & Discovery/Blockbuster IMAX Theater, Florida Grand Opera, Museum of Art, Sportswalk of Fame, and Cinema Paradiso/Fort Lauderdale Film Festival. Or, just take a walk around Riverwalk to get in on the action, including special events.
- Las Olas Boulevard – Las Olas Boulevard, the seen and be seen capital of Fort Lauderdale, is known for its pedestrian friendly walkways, impressive architecture and a lively commercial district. Located in the Riverwalk district, locals and tourists flock to Las Olas Boulevard mostly for its one-mile commercial stretch featuring bars, nightclubs, boutiques, restaurants, art galleries, bridal shops, and resorts. It’s safe to say Las Olas Boulevard is where the excitement is and best of all, it’s free.
- Fort Lauderdale Swap Shop – If you’re looking for a bargain buy or want to catch a drive-in movie, the Fort Lauderdale Swap Shop is the place for you. With multiple bargain stores, amusement park rides, a food court, and a 14-screen drive-in theatre, it’s easy to spend the day here. The Swap Shop is open 365 days a year, including holidays, making it easy to fit this entertainment center into your Fort Lauderdale sightseeing schedule.
- Butterfly World – Experience Florida’s tropical climate like you never have before at this unique attraction. More than 10 acres of aviaries and botanical gardens make up the beloved butterfly farm known as Butterfly World. In fact, Butterfly World is the reigning largest butterfly park in the world since it opened in 1988. Butterfly World is open seven days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and Sundays from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Jungle Queen Riverboat Tours – Riverboats are hardly a thing of the past at Jungle Queen Riverboat Tours. Hope on one of these classic water vessels and you’ll be treated to a three-house sighting seeing cruise with a tour of historic downtown Fort Lauderdale as you sail to Jungle Queen Indian Village. On the island, guests will enjoy tropical views and exotic wildlife, including an alligator show. Hungry for more? Join the Jungle Queen on one its dinner cruises with an “all you can eat” buffet of barbeque ribs, chicken, steamed shrimp, and plenty of side dishes. Dinner is topped off with a comedic variety show.
As always, Rent Max Car Rental offers cash rentals, vehicle and accommodation packages as well as competitive pricing. We’ll even pick you up from Fort Lauderdale International Airport. Check out our affordable Fort Lauderdale car rentals at www.rentmaxcarrentals.com. You can also call us at (305) 910-7071 to reserve your car rental today.
Filed under: Ft. Lauderdale Attractions and Events, Ft. Lauderdale International Airport Car Rental | Tagged: Butterfly World, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale things to do, Jungle Queen Riverboat Tours, Las Olas Boulevard, Riverwalk, Swap Shop, things to do in Fort Lauderdale | Leave a comment »